"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Penguin-ing (Pronounced: panguh-winning)




For those of you who know me (well), you know that I LOVE penguins.  I've been trying to figure out how to add penguins to my blog without losing readers--sooo I added a widget on the side with a "pet" penguin named Pete.  I happened to come across this cute little widget while errr, umm, NOT searching for one on the internet.  This little guy follows your cursor and when you click on him he flaps around.  If you click on him enough, he falls off the ice block.  Also, if you click on "more" it feeds him fish.  


Please feel free to make fun of me--or don't.  In my opinion, I think everyone has their quirks and weird obsessions.  I just happen to showcase mine.  And that my friends is for your entertainment and/or my need to overshare.
Have fun with Penguin Pete.  I can't wait to go pet penguins at Newport Aquarium sometime in the near future.  Crossing another one off of my 30 before 30 list! :)


**Update 10/11/11: I got to pet a penguin at my cousin's wedding reception (held at Newport Aquarium).  It wasn't as fluffy as the one above, but it was still adorable!


Green Bean the Penguin and I...Oh and some em-effer guy making sure no one tried to steal the penguin.  Now who in their right mind would try to do that? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?