"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, October 29, 2012

Dating More Than One Person at a Time...Thoughts?





Don't choose the better man/woman, choose the man/woman who makes you a better person.





DO keep the benefits in mind.





DON’T date just for an ego boost.



DO be honest—but not too honest.


DON’T assume you won’t get caught.





DON’T make it a game. 

DO ask yourself why you want to date other men.





DO know how each guy views your relationship.

If you want to be with one guy, DON’T keep seeing the others.




DON’T make it a competition.
And DO realize you have even more options.

Clip Showing Patti Stanger of Millionaire Matchmaker Thoughts

-ALSO- 


When I say "date more than one person at a time" I mean: Non-exclusively hanging out or going on dates with more than one person during the same time period (NOT having more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at the same time).

I tend to be a bit torn on this subject, primarily because I'm so darn picky that finding more than one guy I like at the same time is pretty rare.  I won't say I haven't dated more than one person at a time, but it's certainly not a hobby of mine.  

What are your thoughts on the subject?  I thought I'd post about it and see what others think rather than give much of my opinion.  Maybe if there's a good comment I'll respond with my opinion. ;)




5 comments:

  1. Personally, I think that dating/talking/seeing multiple people is fine within limits. By limits, I mean in the beginning before it gets serious or sexual. No one can predict or plan for more than one person presenting themselves in the same time period but one can and should make a decision promptly and without risk to the parties involved. With that being said, sleeping with multiple people during the same time period is just wrong and disrespectful to all parties involved. It is not morally sound for you to take someone else's health and risk it for your own personal enjoyment. There are plenty of risks involved with being sexually active but those risks are yours to take, not for you to take those risks for others....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish people would clue in who they are when they respond. Well, unless it's someone I don't know...which in that case stay anonymous my friend!

    Here's my response: This post was not meant to be taken with a heavy sexual context although you can interpret it in any way you choose.

    This post to me is about dating (going on dates) with many people at once. I think it's probably different in various parts of the country and world, but here in Cincinnati it isn't all that common to be going out with a lot of people on dates at the same time. I know people who go on a lot of first dates and then maybe a couple weeks later go on a date with someone else...but I'm talking about going out on dates with multiple people on multiple dates during the same time. In my opinion, it's difficult to get away with it in Cincinnati because everyone has connections to everyone somehow and people can get so darn touchy. I think as long as you're upfront and honest when necessary it's completely okay and even beneficial in finding out what you really want in a relationship (if you don't already know). :)

    I try to write without much bias and if I do have bias it's in good-nature. Live and let live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! I especially loved this point you made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent advices for everyone looking for their dates. I must say these are really very much helpful and useful tips to be followed. I have recently researched on several Iranian dating sites and I got to know that after finding one online these tips become necessary to be followed. I found a website https://www.goiranian.com/home/features there which was allowing to finding Iranian love specifically and I found it very much helpful for Iranian singles.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?