"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Gal-entine's and Valentine's Day: You Will Survive It



According to Buzzfeed, today, February 13th is "Galentine's" Day aka a day to celebrate your best gals (made famous on an episode of Parks and Recreation).  



However, I also found some sources that say February 14th is "Galentine's Day" for single gals.  Since it's 10:30 pm on a work night and I just figured out this was an actual day, I'm going to celebrate it tomorrow.  Heck, that's what I was going to do anyway. 

What did you expect though?!  If you read my website (which it looks like you do) you'd know that I just got done with my dating detox in the beginning of February.  I don't want to move that fast into dating again.  Yes, I've potentially been on a date or two (ahem), but no one special enough yet to celebrate the romantical cheesiness that is Valentine's Day.



I'm excited to spend Valentine's Day/Galentine's Day...err...a typical Friday...with my girls.  And not only are my girlfriends my Valentines, but I also chose this strong and smooth thing to be my Valentine.   



Have you met my friend Mark?


I made this on publisher.  It took me longer to put together than this entire post.
"You want to know why you're single..."  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?