"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top Annoying Facebook Posts Part 2

       I can think of at least one person for each of these:

I'll be writing more about some of the above facebooker types in future posts
(and a couple below in this post).




So true...haha.  Thank god there's an option to block people from your newsfeed now.



Alright, I won't lie.  I posted the picture above on my Facebook wall on March 20, 2011.  It was my first time making pan-seared scallops correctly and I was proud.  I swear it's the only time I've done it.  LOL.  



The thing that bugs me the most about people posting food on Facebook is that those people tend to do it all...the...time.  Sometimes it makes me hungry (and then I'm grumpy I don't have that for MY dinner), and other times it makes me lose my appetite (because it looks nasty).  The most common annoyance with it is that it's so pointless and just takes up my newsfeed.  I don't need a play-by-play of what you're eating today.  Can you imagine if everyone did it for every meal/snack?!  Create a blog for pete's sake!  (haha)  

We all know those people who are begging for attention and making empty threats about deleting Facebook.  Occasionally, those people delete it for a little bit and then realize the world doesn't really care.  That's when *poof* they're back on.  


di-a-ry
Noun
  1. A book in which one keeps a daily record of events and experiences.
  2. A datebook.
Synonyms
journal - daybook - notebook


This, my friends, is a diary (defined above). If you're set on something electronic, do not fear, I found you a website that is not Facebook.  http://diary.com/  

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?