"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day Rap (Thundercloud Thursday)


I'm sitting at my desk
Trying to do some work
It's the Red's Opening Day and
I'm writing this to be a jerk.

Why didn't I take off
And join in the festivities?
Am I some sort of rebel?
Or only care about those born in Nativities?

Yes, tomorrow's Good Friday,
But that's not the answer either.
I'm just a little absent-minded
So here I am taking a breather.

I'm not being spiteful when I say this
(Or what the hell, maybe I am).
There's lots of thunderclouds out
And to a baseball game that's an "Oh Damn!"

So instead of joining you in the celebration
I'm going to stay indoors.
I hope none of you are wearing white
Unless you like those whores.




--This is one of my more profane raps so I apologize if I offended you (especially if you are indeed a proud whore wearing white in this weather).  I'd like to thank FB and those who posted about opening day on FB for inspiring me during lunchtime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?