"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, April 18, 2011

Are You a Caffeine Addict Like Me?


The quiz above is targeted to other energy drinkers like myself, but you can pretend like it says coffee/tea if you'd like.  There's one targeted to coffee drinkers HERE, but it was created for Canadians so I'm not sure how relevant it is. See for yourself, eh? (A little Canadian jab) 

I have ADD (Alertness Deficit Disorder) in the morning and thus consume large quantities of caffeine.  My drink of choice is Sugar Free Rockstar.  In the cafeteria at work the cashiers always ask me "So are you going to party like a 'rockstar' today?" And I give the same response every single day except Friday.  "No, but I'm going to work really hard!" (giggle, giggle)  I said except one day because on Fridays I respond with "Heck yes I am, it's Friday!"  It really is the highlight of my workday (maybe I shouldn't admit that).  The Starbucks across the street knows me by name and order (unless I'm feeling adventurous and get an extra shot of espresso).  It's safe to say I'm addicted to caffeine.


Disclaimer: ADD (Alertness Deficit Disorder) is not recognized as an official diagnosis in the DSM IV.  Neither is Latte Homicidal Tendencies.  (A little psychology humor haha)
Rockstar Energy Drink, Double Strength, 16-Ounce Cans (Pack of 24)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?