"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Do You Define Sexy?


I have an idea in my head of what I think is sexy, but I decided to google it and see what came up "What is sexy?" 

Here's how one website defined sexy:

Image: A person who is sexy would have a high self-image, and others would view them as having so. Face it, someone who doesn't groom, brush their teeth, use underarm deodorant, etc... would not be very sexy to most people.

Confidence: Simply stated, someone who is sexy needs to be confident. They have to believe in what they are doing. Someone with no confidence in himself or herself allows themselves to be easily abused by others, which is not sexy.

Attitude: Someone sexy, in a sense, also has a good outlook on life. They can also take some helpful criticism and get something out of it. No one wants to be around a negative person. sexytester


















What I think is Sexy:  
Just how we don't all like the same "type" we probably define sexy in different ways. I think that site above was vague enough to cover most grounds. I think sexy is confidence without cockiness, looking put together without looking like you're trying too hard, and have an infectious personality and smile.

--As for the clip below...I just think that movie is hilarious. The clip is pretty relevant as well.



How Do YOU Define Sexy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?