"No Lime" Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet People Outside of the Bar Scene!...And Maybe Get Some Holy Points




My friends (and probably me as well) have complained about the guys we meet and/or date here in Cincinnati.  Most of the guys we have dated since the college days we have met out in the bar scene.  These meetings are typically infused with alcohol, loud music, and obnoxious friends.  (Not exactly the best circumstances to get to know someone.)  Instead, everything is pretty much based on physical attraction, which you should know is not the best foundation for a relationship.  

I've posted some links for those of you who are also interested in meeting people outside of the bar scene.  My parents always tell me to go to church more often.  (Ugh!)  Although, now that I think about it, my friend Natalie and I went to St. Mary's once and there were a few lookers there.  Unfortunately, we had to dip out early so there were no conversation opportunities.  My parents might be on to something.  Who wants to go to church with me this Sunday? Mwahaha.



2 comments:

  1. Emily, The Reds are having singles nights on Fridays...boys like baseball, so go where they go and you will find them. Plus there are drink specials. Love your old married Aunt Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'll definitely have to go this summer then!

    P.S. You aren't old unless you're older than my mom who also isn't old...And that's why she loves me. :-P

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?